Sunday, April 11, 2010

In the meantime...

I have a lot on my mind this week, a lot of conviction that is clouding my sanity. I even told my husband today that if I could make fireballs, I'd throw one at his head. Luckily, we both laughed. Insane woman, party of one....

So, I'll leave you with some excellent advice that came to my mind today as I completely went against it.

Before you say anything out of anger to someone you love, think about your favorite memory with them. Live in this memory, soak in its sweetness. Then say what you need to say but I bet your interaction will be a bit different and won't leave as big of a scar as it inevitably would have.

More to come this week about humility and it leading us to the foot of the cross instead of into our own self-loathing.


1 comment: