Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Angry like Claire Huxtable


Does anyone remember when Claire Huxtable in the Cosby Show would get angry and just be able to immediately start ranting and raving in Spanish? I would really like to be able to just start yelling in Spanish every time I got angry. Why?
1. It would be awesome.
2. No one would know that I was calling them a poopface and I was going to throw Poptarts at their head.
3. I should have said that in Spanish, maybe I would have sounded a little less like a crazy person.
4. It would just feel better being able to say everything without hurting anyone's feelings.... unless they knew Spanish. There's a hole in my plan, but it's still a pretty good plan.

I'll be spending the rest of my night trying to find my high school Spanish books. Good night, buenos noches people.


3 comments:

  1. You know what would make it ever better?? If we all looked like Gloria from Modern family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been plenty of times I would love to speak Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. german. it is not one anyone understands, and you can say alot with those emphatic throat noises and such... not that i have ever said mean things to dumkopfs auf deutsch. ;)

    ReplyDelete