Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stress Relief


Did you know venting to a friend about a problem is a huge stress relief? It can be about something serious or why they decreased the size of my favorite pumpkin candy corn... ok the latter is my serious problem.

I vented to a friend today and immediately felt the stress slide away as she encouraged me and yelled, "I HATE THAT TOO!"

Vent. Even if you have to skype your sister or brother to do it. If that doesn't help... eat an incredibly small bag of pumpkin candy corn (I don't care what they say, anything less than a pound does me no good.)


3 comments:

  1. Venting to a friend is a great stress reliever. I did that myself today. It's great to have friends who listen and offer advice... and sometimes just listen.There is something about saying it out loud that seems to take the stess away! Candy corn AIN'T half bad either! (how do you like my grammar?)Thanks for posting!Love reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a proofreader before I post.... STRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ♥ candy corn. especially indian corn. i also ♥ venting aka verbal pukage. :)

    ReplyDelete