Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today's adventure....

IS A SECRET! Muahah suckers! I'll reveal pictures of my small adventure/memorable event from today on tomorrow's post.

I know it's freezing outside. So cold you'd rather sit inside and see how many marshmallows you can fit into your mouth. But besides choking or breaking my record of 17 marshmallows, you probably won't be making a memory out of that activity. So bundle up and do something crazy on this Saturday. Or just get outside with your family and friends and breathe in some of this air that is being forced into your lungs at 10 mph.

Feel free to share your memorable event on the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. I went outside...just wearing jeans and a hoodie. That's enough of an adventure. I'll let you know how long I'll be able to cut glass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one-legged jumping jacks in the bathroom for 10 minutes on Saturday. How's that for adventure?

    -Blake

    ReplyDelete